If you have had the serious misfortune to suffer personal injury in an accident, you may be in severe pain and also struggling with the stress of medical costs, lost wages and other financial pressure. Relying on insurance companies to treat you fairly can lead to disappointment and major financial setbacks.
At The Law Office of Jeffery A. April, Esquire, an experienced Atlantic city-area, New Jersey, personal injury attorney will evaluate your case for free, look at all angles on liability and insurance coverage, and work tirelessly to earn the best possible settlement for you. We encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as possible, so that we can investigate what happened, preserve evidence, document your medical condition and move aggressively to protect your rights and future.
A Track Record of Success for Victims of Car Wrecks and Other Accidents
Our personal injury lawyer has earned many favorable outcomes for people hurt in car accidents and other traumatic events. We are fully prepared to help our valued clients get quality medical treatment and full, fair compensation after:
- Highway and roadway collisions, including motorcycle accidents and those involving a semi, trailer, delivery truck or other commercial vehicle
- A bicycle or pedestrian accident
- A bus or other mass transit accident
- A slip-and-fall or other injury-causing event on dangerous property, often justifying a premises liability claim or lawsuit
- Job-related injuries suffered on a construction site or in any other workplace
- A dog bite or other animal attack on a child or adult
- Amusement park accidents
The Representation You Need to Recover Maximum Compensation
Our legal team brings strong insurance, legal and basic medical knowledge to each case. From helping ensure you receive maximum benefits from personal injury protection (PIP) coverage necessary under "no-fault" insurance law to filing a well-prepared suit against the party that caused your injuries, our focus is always on helping you recover physically, emotionally and financially to the greatest possible extent.
If we are able to handle your case, you will pay no attorney fees unless and until we recover compensation for you. Through every phase of your ordeal, we will keep you informed and prioritize your best interests. Please request a free case evaluation today.